The Scottish Gaelic Sgain Dubhs has been around for centuries and it is worn as part of a traditional Scottish Highland dress along with the kilt. It is worn tucked into the top of the kilt hose with only the upper portion of the hilt visible. The sgian-dubh is normally worn on the right leg, but can also be worn on the left, depending on whether the wearer is right or left-handed. We are offing a very historical piece at an affordable price. Our Sgain Dubh is features a very slim and slick design with a thick 3.44 mm blade. The 440 stainless steel drop point polish blade is seen with a small design serration on the spine and sports a very pointed tip and sharp blade. The handle offers a cast metal Celtic knotwork design with a red gem stone on one side. The slim handle is well balanced with the blade while the knife fits snuggly into an ABS black sheath. The tip of the sheath is cast metal design.
Overall Length: 7.25 inch
Blade Length: 3.75 inch
Handle Length: 3 inch
Blade Material: 440 Polished Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Cast Metal Celtic Knotwork, Red Gem
Sheath: ABS with Metal Tip
440 Stainless Steel Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.