This particular style Scottish Dagger is a traditional dagger carried by the Scotts and it is worn as part of a traditional Scottish highland dress along with the kilt which is tucked into the top of the kilt hose with only the upper portion of the hilt visible. This sgain-dubh knife features a 440 stainless steel 4.5 inch blade which sports a scalloped filework on the spine. The spear point style blade sports a small blood groove on one side. The attractive Celtic Knotwork twisted steel design handle is crafted from steel which gives this dagger a hefty feel and has been topped with a blue cut stone on the hilt which makes it a very appealing look. The scabbard material is all ABS with aluminum Celtic Knotwork fittings. This is one great traditional dirk dagger which you would love as a collectors piece.
Overall length: 7 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Handle Length: 3 Inches
Blade Material: 440 Satin Finish Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Aluminum, Celtic Knotwork
440 Stainless Steel Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.