The Selene’s Beacon Dagger Display Goddess is a display knife with the sheath and the handle both bearing the image of a lovely goddess with light blue hair adorned in pink and purple lilies. Selene is considered to be not the goddess of the moon but the literal representation of the moon itself. That is why the goddess is most often described as silver and radiant and most often pictured with blue hair and associated with water as the moon caused the oceans tide. The handle and sheath are both composed of ABS plastic, however the blade itself is picturesque stainless steel. The first inch of the blade at the handle features a symmetrical motif that brings mermaid tails to mind and the zinc alloy cross-guard features vine patterns on both sides. Selene’s beacon will brighten any space it reaches just as moonlight was always meant to.
Overall Length: 11.5 Inches
Blade Length: 6.85 Inches
Blade Width: 1 Inch
Blade Thickness: 2.46 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade Style: Double Edged
Blade Construction: Stainless Steel
Handle Construction: ABS and Zinc Alloy
Includes: Display Dagger and Sheath
Features: Picture of Goddess, Green Rhinestone in sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.