Handmade with an automatic action, this knife is a favorite of ours. The dagger-style D2 blade has the look of a spear point blade, but with a single edge it falls into the dagger point category. This type of metal is an air hardening, high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel. The handle is made from sturdy wood with a genuine brass frame. The mounts have been contoured and stained in a rich deep blue color; the enhanced grain is just exquisite. When closed the blade fits snug into the brass double walled handle. The steel bolsters come with a textured design and the front features a free-falling lever. Press the lever and watch as the automatic function takes effect. All in all, this is a durable EDC knife.
Overall Length: 8.13 inches
Overall Width: 1 inch
Blade Length: 3.50 inches
Blade Thickness: 3.20 mm
Blade material: D2 Steel
Handle Material: Wood
Handle Length: 4.63 inches
D2 Steel; Oiled
Dagger Style Blade
Stained Blue Wood Handle
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.