The Sword of Kahless was the first bat'leth ever forged. It was designed and created by Kahless the Unforgettable and was dated to the 9th century AD. Brandishing his newly-forged Sword, Kahless slew the hated tyrant Molor, conquered the Fek'Ihri, and created the first Empire. Kahless later used the Sword to skin the serpent of Xol, to harvest his father's field, and to carve a statue of his beloved, the Lady Lukara. This unique sword is made from carbon steel with a black finish. The handle is wrapped in a nylon ribbon for comfort. Blades come sharp. In the center the Klingon Empire sits as bold as this blade
Overall Length: 32.13 Inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel
Overall Width: 8.50 Inches
Overall Thickness: 5.35 mm
Handle Length: 13 Inches
Two tone design
4 Separate Blades
Nylon Handle Wrap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.