Our Survivor series Military Bayonet is packed with cool special ops gear. Featuring a 440 stainless steel Black Oxide finish, the blade on this massive Bayonet knife sports a special cutout to fit to the wire cutter apparatus on the sheath. The drop point survival knife blade also sports a saw-back with an extremely sharpened edge. Survivor is stamped on the blade. The green thermoplastic composite handle features a well-built construction which locks into standard bayonet lugs which the guard slides over your barrel. It also has clearance for common size flash suppressors. It includes a thermoplastic heavy duty sheath built to last with nylon pouch for a shot gun magazine, built-in sharpening stone, wire cutter and an adjustable quick release military holster. You can also strap this Special Ops Survivor Bayonet to your calf. Its a rugged and dependable performer for U.S. Servicemen around the world.
Overall Length: 12 3/4 inch
Blade Length: 7 3/4 inch
Blade Material: Black Oxide Finish, 440 Stainless Steel, 5.86 mm Thickness
Blade Features: Wire Cutter Hole, Saw-Back Spine, Extremely Sharpened Blade
Handle Length: 5 inch
440 Stainless Steel Blade
Free Thermoplastic Sheath
Wire Cutter Apparatus
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.