When you use the thumb slide on the side of the handle to eject your hidden blade, youll quickly see why weve called it the Precision Kill. This menacing blade is forged from stainless steel with a two toned finish for a killer look, but thats not the best part. The spear point blade is considered a multipurpose weapon because one side of the blade has a regular sharp edge for precision cuts, and the other side is serrated for cutting thick rope with ease. The handle casing is made from a durable zinc alloy steel and comes in a sleek black finish, and has a glass breaker located on the bottom in case of emergency. It has a steel belt clip or you can use the durable black nylon pouch with Velcro adjustable belt loop and side release adjustable buckle.
Overall Length: 8 1/4 inches
Handle Length: 4 ½ inches
Blade Length: 3 3/8 inches
Blade Material: stainless steel
Sharp regular edge and serrated edge
Handle Material: Zinc Alloy Steel
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.