This outstanding knife is a rendition of the 1918 U.S. Bolo Knife and the 1918 U.S. Brass Knuckle Trench Knife. Both combinations make this one great field knife. Bolos were not issued to every soldier but a few were distributed to each unit in accordance with the T/O for the type of unit deployed and their mission. Machine gun squads received bolos for use in clearing their field of fire but imagine if they had a bolo with a knuckleduster handle, just how much better would that have been. This knife comes equipped with a bolo style blade made of stainless steel with a satin finish. The handle is a cast metal design with U.S. 1918 on one side. A short guard protects the users hands while they use the fully functional knuckleduster to bust their enemy in the face and if that isnt enough, the striking pommel will finish the job or you can use it as a glass breaker if need be. This piece has good weight and feels great in the palm. It also comes with a nylon sheath with a belt loop.
Overall Length: 13 Inches
Overall Width: 3.25 Inches
Blade Length: 7.75 Inches
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.80 mm
Handle Length: 4.82 Inches
Handle Material: Cast Metal
Guard Length: 3.25
1918 Knuckleduster Design
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.