This sword was supplied to all Army foot officers with the rank Major and below from 1851 to 1865. We have replicated the exact museum copy of this sword. With every detail hand carved and engrave, no two of this sword is alike. It offer an antique brass handle finish fashioned with floral and vine design matching the brass pommel attached to the black leather handle wrapped over wood and held tightly with brass wire. The curved antiqued brass guard provides great protection and security against an opponents blade. The unique tempered carbon spring steel blade is etched with the letters "US", a floral pattern, branches and scrolls. The blade can be professionally sharpened. The scabbard features a raw finish look with two brass rings and a flattened brass end. The scabbard is 100% metal. These swords were used during 1850 and 1872; well today you can own it in your own home in the 20th Century.
Overall Length: 41.75 Inches
Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
Blade Length: 34 Inches
Blade Material: Tempered Carbon Spring Steel
Scabbard Material: Steel & Brass
Handle Material: Brass, Leather, Wire Wrap
Carbon Steel Blade
Leather Wrapped Handle
Wire Wrapped Hilt
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.