This is the sword belt plate worn by commissioned officers in the Union Army and also by more than a few Confederate officers. It is a mid-war production plate with medium width tongue on the back. This is solid, handsome piece that is perfect for re-enactments. It is constructed of solid brass and handmade. This buckle features and eagle on the front with wings spread high grasping a banner in its beak that read E PLURIBUS UNUM which means "out of many, one." This beautifully detailed buckle will be a piece to treasure.
Overall Dimensions: 3.38 x 2.10 Inches
Civil War Design
Includes Buckle and Hook
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.