The stiletto originated in Italy, which you may have already guessed since they are often referred to as Italian Stilettos. The word stiletto comes from comes from the Latin word stilus, as in a stylus, pencil, or iron pen. These writing tools were thin and pointy, just like the blade shape you find on stiletto knives. This stiletto here has a drop point style blade made from stainless steel. The ABS material handle is a stunning blue marble. It features a slide lock and steel frame. The bolster and pommel has a gold finish. This beautiful knife also includes a nylon sheath with belt loop.
Overall Length: 8.62 Inches
Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
Blade Thickness: 2.85 mm
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 4.87 Inches
Handle Material: ABS Material
Drop Point Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.