The shield would have been the only piece of defensive equipment available to most Anglo-Saxon warriors during the Viking Age. This Viking Bjorn Anglo-Saxon Combat Shield is a beautiful hand-painted wooden shield featuring a quadrant black and red design inspired by Viking and Norse shields of old. It features a heavy metal boss in the center, and has steel studs lining the border. Larger shields such as this would have been of greater use in pitched battles, when they provided greater protection from projectile weapons and were necessary to construct a shield wall against the enemy. This shield would be perfect for that upcoming Renaissance Festival, LARP, or reenactment in your area.
Overall Length: 30 Inches
Overall Width: 30 Inches
Boss and Edge Reinforcement: 16 Gauge Steel
Material: Laminated Wood, Steel
Color: Black and Red
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.