It is believed that during the time of the Vikings that honey wine prolonged life so it was drank often. Honey is an antioxidant powerhouse. It contains disease and bacteria fighting antioxidants so for this reason honey wine or Viking crunk juice was consumed. This tumbler is made from all natural horn and stained yellow which has an ombre effect up to the color blue/teal. It has been hand carved and hand polished. The flat bottom is made from stained wood. The inside is coated with a food grade sealant. If you are looking for an old world feel but with new world flair this cup is form you. Purchase several to complete table settings. Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out. Natural imperfections may be visible on this item. Please remember this is a natural item and each piece is unique.
Overall Length: 5 to 7 Inches
Circumference of Rim: 9-11 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 10-14 oz
Material: 100% Natural Buffalo Horn, Wood
100% Natural Buffalo Horn
Design: Yellow Blue Ombre
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.