A seax is a knife, short sword or dagger typically carried and used by the Saxons, Angles, Vikings and Germanic tribes during the middle ages. Though a seax can vary greatly in size and detail, this multi-purpose tool usually has a single edge. The 10 blade of this replica seax is forged from stainless steel and runs full tang through the middle of the handle. The blade is adorned with a simple knotwork design. The handle is made from durable wood and stained a rich brown, and is complimented well by a pure brass bolster and pommel. Included is a gorgeous leather sheath with a PVC vinyl coating for a sleek shine, with two decorative brass rings attached.
Overall Length: 14.75 inches
Blade Length: 10 inches
Handle Length: 4.75 inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Viking Motif Engraving
Handle Material: Wood, Pure Brass
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.