Tyr was known as a warrior god who presided over matters of law and justice. Throughout Norse Mythology he is known for his bravery and sacrifice in the tale, The Binding of Fenrir. Before he lost his arm he was depicted as carry both a spear and a sword. The sword of Tyr is made with a full tang construction and a sharp edge. The blade is made from carbon steel and features a shallow fuller down the center. The mirror polished finish is so shinny it is just begging to get dirty. This sword comes with a carbon steel pommel and guard in traditional Viking style. The handle is carved from sheesham that has been contoured, stained, and sealed. This blade is perfect for stage combat or re-enactments. Lastly, is the lovely two toned leather sheath with a tooled design to house this beautiful blade after a day on the battle field. Note: Item has extreme amount of oil which needs to be clean. Items are sold as is.
Overall Length: 32.50 Inches
Blade Length: 25.62 Inches
Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
Blade Thickness: 6.89 mm
Handle Length: 6.88 Inches
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Guard Length: 4.25 Inches
Sharp Double Edge
Mirror Polished Finish
Includes: Tooled Leather Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.