All natural cow horn is hand carved to create this authentic drinking horn with a burnt effect. Each horn is individually crafted, between 15 inches and 19 inches long. No two are the same. They can hold water, wine, beer, ale, etc. The exterior is hand polished and buffed. Coloring of the horn varies according to how it was grown in nature. Mostly it is black and calcium white. Drinking horns were traditionally used in many parts of the world for ceremonies and often as an everyday drinking horn. What is unique about the horn, it cannot be set down on a table until it is empty. Ensure a guest drinks all of their wine with one of these natural drinking horns. Please clean the horn before using. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Horn Height (Approximate): 15-19 Inches
Material: Cow Horn
Design: Etched Burnt Lady Face
Includes: Hand Forged Rack
Natural and Hand Polished
Holds Approximately 30-40oz
100% Natural Cow Horn
Free Brown Leather Frog Included
Holds up to 17oz of Liquid
Maiden Blossom Design
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.