Following 5 steps are being generally followed during the manufacturing process of drinking horns: a) Selecting an appropriate horn. b) Sanding the horn from the outside. c) Washing with hot water. d) Coating with glass coat lacquer from the inside to make it 100% safe for usage. e) Polishing. All horns are boiling water proof and are polished to give a smooth finish.
* Please not there may be a slight odor as this is a natural item. The color and shape may vary and may not be exactly like the picture. Item may have minor scratches due to buffing and natural material. When measuring this item we measure it at the spine. This is an all-natural item and you will need to coat inside with beeswax. In order to do this you will melt the beeswax and pour it in the horn. Coat the inside evenly and pour out the excess wax. Please wash with a gentle detergent before coating the inside and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking. Please do not use hot liquids in this item. The variations in their shapes and colors can only be made by nature; thus a horn may have natural blemishes which will not affect its functionality but does verify its authenticity.
Horn Height (Approximate): 12-15 Inches
Material: Cow Horn
Includes: Iron Rack
Natural and Hand Polished
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.