Our Iroquois Forged Carbon Steel Throwing Hatchet just got a big sister- and she isnt messing around. This handcrafted Iroquois-inspired battle axe measures a full 31 inches. The shaft is made from sheesham heart wood that has been stained with an oak finish, enhancing the beautiful wood grain. The double bit blade is hand forged from carbon steel. A brown leather wrap gives a grip on the handle and crisscrosses up onto the blade. A sheath is also included with the axe. The overall effect gives this piece a Native American feel. Hang this exquisite axe on the wall as a lovely collection piece.
Overall Length: 31 inches
Axe Head Width: 12.5 inches
Blade Length: 6.75 inches
Handle Length (Below Axe Head): 28.25 inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Sheesham Heart Wood
Genuine Bovine Leather-Wrapped Handle
Genuine Leather Sheath with Buffalo Horn Ties Included
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.