There are so many different styles of swords historically. In the modern day we can put modern twists on them that would not have been seen in the original versions. The Ancient Conflict Damascus Short Sword is a replica of a Roman gladius style sword with a stunning Damascus steel blade. Damascus steel is forged by mixing layers of 1095 high carbon steel and 15N20. This sword has approximately 400-520 layers in it creating a gorgeous pattern in the blade. The guard and pommel are composed of high carbon steel with a section of brass in the center hand carved to elevate the design. Another of these carved sections bisect the handle, which contrasts against the sheesham wood beautifully. The Ancient Conflict is the perfect addition to any medieval enthusiast’s collection and comes with a genuine leather sheath equipped with a belt loop for easy carry to reenactments.
Overall Length: 21.25 Inches
Blade Length: 15 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.42 mm
Handle Length: 6 Inches
Blade Construction: Damascus Steel, 1095 High Carbon Steel, 15N20
Handle Construction: Sheesham Wood, Brass, Damascus Steel
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Hand Carved Details, Double Fuller
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.