The Francisca, so named for its Frankish origins, was used by the Vikings both as a throwing weapon and for close-quarters combat. Its graceful lines are legendary but the up swept point and down turned edge were both capable of penetrating chain mail. Our Francisca features forged blade is heat tempered from solid carbon steel and is nearly an amazing 3/5" thick. A forged head with a steel finish and a swollen-end hardwood shaft for secure head retention. Fully functional with a high carbon blade. The shaft is made of 100% wood and features a polished finish.
Head Length: 6.75 inch
Blade Length: 3.5 inch heat tempered
Shaft Length: 18.5 inch
High Carbon Steel Blade
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.