This blade is the stuff of legends. It has so many great qualities I am not sure where to begin. The blade has to be the top for me. I love to just look at the different patterns that can be made from Damascus steel. It is amazing how you can take pieces of raw chunks of metal and make such beauty. The craftsmanship you see is Damascus steel made from 1095/15n20 alloy steel. It comes with a HRC of 54 to 55 with 176 blade layers. It features a pattern known as Random. The drop point blade is a style that is highly popular due to its wide cutting belly. The automatic function of this lever lock is nothing to turn your nose up at. The flawless deployment is clean and fast. The handmade handle has bone mounts that have been stained green and polished. The decorative metalwork on the handle is 100% real brass. Do me a favor, look at the spine. Do you see the detailing of the file work? It is magnificent. This knife is art in its purest form.
Drop Point Blade
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Overall Length: 9 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 ALLOY STEELS
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Handle Material: Bone, Brass
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.