The sea, in its tedium, ages slowly. Only yesterday steam engines were invented and only the day before that Vikings owned the northern seas. Spears were a long-distance favorite among them and so the spear heads themselves are vastly diverse. The Corsair Flying Barbed Spear Head is a spear head with two barbs at the base of the blade. This spear head is full size at 12.5 inches with a 7.75-inch blade. The shaft is 4.5 inches and the opening to attach the wooden handle to is 0.75 inches in diameter. The Corsair Flying Barbed Spear Head is the perfect addition to any Viking costume or Viking collection.
Overall Length: 12.5 Inches
Blade Length: 7.75 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 6.94 mm
Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
Construction: Carbon Steel
Features: Barbed Blade, Hand Forged
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.