There is so much I could say about the quality of this custom axe. It has so many great qualities but where to start? The blade is made from Damascus with a twist pattern. The Damascus is from 1095/15n20 alloy steel. It was tempered with a Rockwell rating of 58-60 and 520 true blade layers. Yes, 520 layers, isn't that amazing? The beautiful thing about any type of Damascus blade is that, by design, it endures any forces put to it. Not only is a Damascus knife strong but also long-lasting. The bearded style head became extremely popular during the Viking Age. You were able to jerk shields down and penetrate the enemys defenses. The handle is sheesham that has been hand carved and stained with a pecan finish and balances in the palm of your hand. A genuine brown leather sheath is included and has a beautiful scale pattern and decorated brass rivets. Sheath comes with a built in 2 1/4" belt loop.
Overall Length: 18.5 Inches
Overall Width: 6 Inches
Blade Thickness: 4.13 mm
Blade Length: 6 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus steel
Head Length: 7.5 Inches
Handle Length: 17 Inches
Handle Material: Wood
Genuine Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
Mosaic Brass Pin
Sheesham Wood Handle, Polished, Pecan Finish
520 Blade Layers
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.