Nature is calling. Tackle it with ease with this trusty Damascus steel outdoor axe by your side. 1095/15N20 steels have been expertly fire forged and folded together approximately 350-358 times to create the stunning wavelike pattern seen on the blade of this axe. The blade has been heated and quenched to obtain a Rockwell rating between 58-60 that surpasses in flexibility and shatter resistance. The sharpened blade can clear away brush and small branches like a master, and use the squared butt of the head to hammer in steaks to secure your tent. A pure brass mosaic pin adorns the center of the cheek of the head. Sheesham heartwood has been skillfully smoothed and contoured for a comfortable grip, and is sealed for a beautiful shine that will last. A lanyard hole is cut into the bottom of the handle to an optional rope or cord attachment. Included is a 100% genuine leather sheath with 3 snap closure for a secure hold and a belt loop for easy carry.
Overall Length: 16 inches
Overall Width: 5 inches
Blade Length: 4.25 inches
Thickness (Eye): 27 mm
Thickness (Edge): 1.75 mm
Handle Length: 11 inches
Handle Thickness: 29.70 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Genuine Leather Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.