The spear was the most commonly used weapon in the Viking age. Although not as glamorous as the sword, the spear was in every sense the definitive weapon of the Viking Age and used as the primary weapon of combat by almost every warrior. This spear head is constructed from forged high carbon steel with an angular blade and a fuller running down the center. Attach it to a longer staff for an intimidating weapon. A rivet or screw hole is provided to attach the head to the shaft. This spear head makes a great weapon for re-enactments, theater, or costume.You’ll have to be extra careful though, this baby is SHARP! This spear head comes well oiled, and it is recommended to occasionally polish your spear head with a mineral oil to avoid rust/corrosion.
Overall Length: 14.14 Inches
Overall Width: 3.13 Inches
Blade Length: 6.75 Inches
Rivet Hole Diameter: 3.62mm
Socket Diameter: 28.65mm
Material: Forged Carbon Steel
Large Spear Head
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.