This knife was made for someone who spends their days lurking the dark depths of the dangerous swamplands. Of course, to do such a thing you will need adequate protection. Our Swamp Dweller is made from only the best quality materials. The blade is forged from a blend of 1095 and 15N20 steels, folded together approximately 280-350 times to create the stunning wave-like pattern you see here. This drop point blade has a Rockwell Hardness rating of between 54-56, and runs full tang through the handle. The grooved green micarta handle accents the blade nicely with brass pipes and a large hole at the end to attach cord or rope. Included is a tooled leather sheath featuring a bird wing design.
Overall Length: 10.125 inches
Blade Length: 5.125 inches
Handle Length: 5.125 inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Drop Point Style
Handle Material: Green Micarta
Tooled Leather Sheath Included
Bird Wing Design
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.