This beauty made from only the best quality materials, and will be the perfect companion for all of your outdoor needs. The blade is forged from a blend of 1095 and 15N20 steels, folded together approximately 280-350 times to create the stunning wave-like pattern you see here. This drop point blade has a Rockwell Hardness rating of between 54-56, and runs full tang through the handle. The stunning East Indian Rosewood handle has a gorgeous rich brown color and is contoured for a comfortable grip. Included is a tooled leather sheath featuring a belt loop and snap closure for the handle.
*The leather sheath is brand new and may require some stretching to ensure proper fit of the blade and the snap closure. You can use a bit of machine oil to help with the stretching of the leather.
Overall Length: 11 inches
Blade Length: 6.375 inches
Blade Thickness: 4.6 mm
Taper: 1.5 mm
Handle Length: 4.625 inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: East Indian Rosewood
Tooled Leather Sheath with Belt Loop & Snap Closure Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.