This Italian style knife is referred to as a stiletto. Stiletto knives are designed with a locking device which locks the blade in the open position, and this lock, combined with the stiletto blade profile, enabled the knife to be used as an effective thrusting or stabbing weapon. This Milano is exactly the same concept. This knife has the iconic bayonet style blade with a mirror polished finish and made from stainless steel. Both the bolster and pommel are golden to add a little zest to the traditional style. The ABS mounts are made of faux stag and textured. The automatic action is something to see. Just press the button and deploy the blade with ease. A slide lock is provided to secure the blade against accidental opening. Once the blade is locked into place, push the front bolster to the left to release the blade; it is just that simple. Included is a nylon sheath.
Overall Length: 8.62 Inches
Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Mirror Polished
Blade Style: Bayonet
Blade Thickness: 2.85 mm
Handle Length: 4.87 Inches
Handle Material: Faux Stag, Brass Rivets
Mirror Polished Finish
Faux Stag Handle
Nylon Case w/ Belt Loop
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.