The Templar knights fought with King Richard and other crusaders in the battles of the Holy Land beginning in the early 1100's. This traditional replica sword offers similar ornaments that accent the blade, including Celtic knot works and a Crusader cross on either side of the pommel with an image of two knights on their horses mirroring the original weapon. It is equipped with a 22.75-inch mirror polished stainless steel blade as well as a cast metal guard, pommel and handle. Laser Etched onto the blade are gorgeous designs similar to the images on the handle. The bronze and pewter accented handle offers an intricate detail design with shields, cross, knights on horseback and heavenly creatures. The Pommel boasts a large round wheel with Celtic knot works and the crusader cross with bronze accent. Included with this decorative sword is a matching hard black scabbard with pewter accents for the locket and chape.
Overall Length: 29.5 inches
Blade: 22.75 inches
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.95 mm
Handle: 6.75 inches
Handle Material: Steel, Intricate Design
Guard: 5.5 inches
440 Mirror Polished Stainless-Steel Blade, Etched Templar Design
440 Stainless-Steel Handle, Pewter Finish
Matching Scabbard Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.