The kukri is versatile. It can function as a smaller knife by using the narrower part of the blade, closest to the handle. The heavier and wider end of the blade, towards the tip, functions as an axe or a small shovel. It has also been known to be used as a weapon for several different military personnel. This kukri comes with a carbon steel blade, a short fuller, and a satin finish. The thick blade compliments the size of the think broad handle nicely. The hand is has been smoothed and rounded for a firm yet comfortable grip. The alternating wooden bands that have been stained gray create an intricate style that is to die for especially with the brass inserts. Well maybe not die for but they will surely make you take notice. A brass guard and pommel are featured to bring brilliance to an already amazing piece but that is not all. Included is a thick tooled leather sheath with a belt loop and snap closure.
Overall Length: 16.62 Inches
Blade Length: 10.50 Inches
Blade Width: 2.17 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.19mm
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 6.12 Inches
Handle Thickness: .1 Inch
Handle Width: 1.50 I
Includes Leather Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.