The Broadsword was predominantly used by a Medieval Knight during the Middle Ages. Broadsword means a sword with a broad blade and generally has two cutting edges. In remembrance of those powerful weapons from the past we bring you The Last Crusader Medieval Knights Renaissance Broadsword Replica. This powerful beauty is designed with sleek simple clean lines that you would have seen during the Crusades. The Last Crusader Medieval Knights Renaissance Broadsword Replica has a polished carbon steel blade with a factory edge and a simple yet elegant stainless steel wheel pommel and guard. This sword also features a central ridge fuller running 3/4 way down the middle of the blade. You can actually see the hammering on this blade which shows its real handmade authentication. The handle is wrapped in black leather that features twisted wire as an ornamental element to add a unique design to the handle to compliment the simplicity of this piece. This is a perfect sword for re-enactor, cosplay or Medieval Festivals.
Overall Length: 36.50 Inches
Handle Length: 6.50 Inches
Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inches
Leather Wrapped Handle
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.