With three cross pattees on the antique finished guard and a large one on the pommel, this sword is well representative of the medieval Western Christian military orders who led the Crusades into the Holy Land. The handsome 23 inch stainless steel blade is very attractive and makes for a great display. Constructed of sturdy wood with an elegant leather wrap, the scabbard has a cast metal chafe and locket which both feature ornate designs including a celtic knot on the locket. The cast metal handle features a smooth black lacquer finish for a nice glossy shine. *Please note that all symbols featured on items are historically relevant as it may pertain to those certain items and this firm holds absolutely no sympathy to any group/group who have adopted these symbols for their own purposes.
Overall Length: 29.5 Inches
Blade Length: 23 Inches
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel, Mirror polished finish
Blade Thickness: 3.00mm
Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
Handle Material: Cast metal
Includes: Leather wrapped woo
440 Stainless Steel Blade
Mirror Polished Finish
Leather Wrapped Wood Scabbard
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.