This beautiful replica of Connor MacLeods sword is exquisite. Connor used this sword from the time of his first battle with the Kurgan in 1536 up until the death of his wife Heather MacLeod in 1590. He left it at her burial site to serve as a headstone. This sword is constructed from stainless steel with a 31.25 inch blade. It features an intricate cross guard with the MacLeod name and the familys insignia. The handle is covered with brown suede that has been wire wrapped. This great collectors piece comes with leather sheath with a belt loop and adjustable back strap.
Overall Length: 43 Inches
Blade Length: 31.25 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Width: 1.25 Inches
Blade Thickness: 4.83mm
Handle Length: 11.75 Inches
Handle Material: Suede and Wire Wrapped
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.