The consumption of beer or mead, played a large role in the calendar feasts of the Vikings as did the drinking horn. Horns were used during special feast and ceremonies. It is said in Viking lore that Thor once drank from a horn that was link to the ocean. This horn is made from 100% natural buffalo horn. Each horn is different as per its occurrence in nature. The surface is polished to a shine for smooth drinking and enthusiast display. Drinking horns were traditionally used in many parts of the world. What is unique about the horn, it cannot be set down on a table until it is empty. To ensure guests drink all of their wine with one of these natural drinking horns but now this amazing horn comes complete with an iron rack for displaying your horn in style. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Overall Length: 12 Inches to 15 Inches
Circumference of Rim: About 8.6 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 7-11 oz
100% Natural Buffalo Horn
Includes Iron Rack
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.