The popularity of automatic knives has risen significantly over the last few years, especially OTFs. This knife in particular looks as though it came straight from an action movie! The stainless-steel blade deploys out the front as usual with these types of automatic knives, but at a curve following the handle. This curved blade features a black and anodized blue finish as well as a sharp cutting edge. The striking blue handle is made from durable zinc aluminum and features a carbon fiber inlay on either side adds to the appeal, as if it needed any additional help. A sturdy pocket clip is located on the back of the handle, and the switch to deploy and retract the blade is located on the side near the end of the handle. At the end of the handle is the karambits signature large finger hole which makes it difficult to disarm and allows the knife to be maneuvered in the fingers without losing one's grip. This nifty knife comes complete with a black nylon sheath with a belt loop and quick release.
Overall Length: 8.125 inches
Blade Length: 2.375 inches
Handle Length: 5.75 inches
Out the Front
Karambit Style Handle
Stainless Steel Blade
Two Tone Finish
Handle Material: Zinc Aluminum; Carbon Fiber Inlay
Nylon Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.