The trooper helmet was worn by your ordinary legionnaire or Roman solider. They did not come equipped with the fancy red plumes of their commanding officers. Thick steel is contoured to the authentic shape of a Roman historical helmet. Layered steel adorns the top. A moveable steel visor is fixed to the front. Around the sides are brass decoration rivets to signify status. The bottom edge of the helmet is trimmed with brass all the way around. At the back is a carbon steel neck shield designed to fit over a gorget. Each side of the face is further protected by hinged cheek shields. Inside the helmet you will appreciate the soft leather suspension liner for comfort. Leather chin straps are adjustable. Handforged with care this helmet is great for the theater or re-enactments. Specifications: Features:
Overall Length: 18.5 Inches
Width: 14 Inches
Material: Steel, Brass Trim
Features: Leather Suspension Liner, Leather Strap
1 Adjustable Leather Strap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.