Wrapped in chains to stay with me; decorated and intricate, red and black with gold filament peeking through. The Tethered Existence Katana is glorious. The handle is textured red ABS over wood with black vinyl twisting over it in the classic katana braids. These braids extend into the scabbard with a patterned gold brocade glinting underneath. The guard is in a looping, almost floral, shape. The red part of the scabbard is aluminum with the Tokugawa family crest stamped along it. A length of black chain is affixed to the scabbard and another one hangs freely from the pommel of the sword with a charm on it. The blade is stainless steel with the classic katana wave along its length. The blade is dull so the Tethered Existence can be used for cosplay, costumes, or display.
Overall Length: 39 Inches
Blade Length: 26.25 Inches
Blade Width: 1 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.07 mm
Handle Length: 10.25 Inches
Blade Construction: Stainless Steel
Handle Construction: Wood, ABS, & Vinyl
Includes: Sword & Scabbard
Features: Chains on Scabbard & Pommel, Tokugawa Family Crest
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.