Crusaders would often wear a surcoat which was a robe, with a belt around the waist, which was placed over the body armor. The Crusades gave rise to the general use of the purse, which was suspended to the belt by a cord of silk or cotton, and sometimes by a metal chain. Nothing was allowed to hang in the front of a Crusaders belt. Crusaders had a very strict dress code. This Crusader belt is made from genuine leather with steel studs forming a cross almost the entire length of the cross. Hand stitched and made with care this quality belt will not disappoint. The design is so universal it can even be paired with todays apparel. Finish off a Crusader costume and bind your mantle with this great belt.
Overall Length: 66 Inches
Width: 1.62 Inch
Thickness: 3 mm
Material: Natural Cowhide Leather, Steel Ring
Ring Dimensions: 2 x 2 Inches
Crusader Steel Cross Design
Extra Long Length
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.