Leather belts were used in the Bronze Age (3000 BC to 1050 BC). However, it took a while for the leather working process to advance. As leather working advanced, societies were able to utilize the textile for utilitarian purposes. They could carry weaponry and equipment. In literature, the belt or girdle referenced medieval ideas of purity, symbolizing chastity and religious abstinence. Belts were highly important to knights as they would not remove them until it was time to undress. Belts were not just for their function but for fashion as well. This belt is made from genuine quality leather and would look great over a period tunic. It has been handmade with a steel rivet design. Adorn this belt and add a pouch or frog.
Overall Length: 65.75 Inches
Overall Width: 1.50 Inches
Loop Size: 2.25 x 2 Inches
High Quality Leather
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.