This handcrafted high quality sword belt is great for carrying longswords and hand-and-half swords. This belt comes adjustable with 8 holes and once put on then knotted it has extra length for the traditional medieval long tail to hang. Two mooring straps hang from a steel ring. One strap is slightly shorter so that your blade will hang at an angle for easy drawing. Each loop is adjustable so that is can adapt for wider blades. Not only are the belt loops adjustable but they can also be removed if needed. Held together with rivets this belt was built to last. Use it for the theater, re-enactments, or LARP.
Overall Length: 64 Inches with Buckle
Overall Length: 62.25 without Buckle
Overall Width: 1.50 Inches
Buckle: 1.75 x 2 Inches
Long Strap: 12.50-15 Inches
Longer Strap Loop Size: 3-5.75 Inches
Shorter Strap: 9-11.25 Inche
High Quality Leather
2 Adjustable Straps
One Size Fits Most
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.