Medieval daggers bring an air of mystery to any room they grace. A touch of stygian darkness to any décor or costume piece you decide to make this dagger a part of. The Depth of Isolation Medieval Dagger is a high carbon steel, full tang beauty that is hand forged with an elegant guard and rounded pommel. A bluing technique was used to darken the guard through the pommel with a bit of darkness creeping up the blade about an inch. The double-edged blade is 6.75 inches long with a satin finish. The handle is 4 inches and is wrapped with black leather for a comfortable grip. Included with the Depth of Isolation Medieval Dagger is a genuine leather cowhide sheath equipped with a belt loop and leather tie closure.
Overall Length: 12.75 Inches
Blade Length: 6.75 Inches
Blade Width: 1.75 Inch
Blade Thickness: 5.15 mm
Handle Length: 4 Inches
Blade Style: Spear Point
Blade Construction: 1095 High Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: Black Leather Wrap
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Intricately Shaped Guard
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.