Across Europe belts were symbols of nobility, authority, and practicality. A waist belt with decorative metal buckle would have been worn over a tunic and was the flashiest part of a mans wardrobe, very often with gold, silver, and jeweled additions. Belts were often given as gifts or a token of love. Belts were also of great importance as they were a symbol of warrior status. Needless to say belts were of great importance in medieval life. This belt has been handmade from brown quality leather. It has a steel rivet design with an antique brass finish. Wouldn't it look great over your favorite period tunic?
Overall Length: 65.75 Inches
Overall Width: 1.50 Inches
Loop Size: 2.25 x 2 Inches
High Quality Leather
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.