The Claymore sword is one of the most glorious swords in history, typically of hand-and-a-half length, this versatile weapon can deliver great sweeping slashes or powerful thrusts. A clansman would swing his claymore around the head or in a figure of eight while moving forward, so it soon became famous for taking off heads and other body parts during battle. A Claymore typically has a cross guard that sloped downward, or towards the blade, with four-lobed shapes known as quatrefoils at the ends. Our claymore is classic in its design, with distinctive down sloping arms terminating in a quatrefoil design and langets running down the center of the blade. A wooden stained handle has been carved with a spiral design to give this piece a unique design. The sword finish closely replicates that of the original museum piece. It has a stainless steel blade with polished hand guard. This piece can be professionally sharpened.
Overall Length: 44.25 Inches
Cross Guard Width: 9.16 Inches
Blade Length: 33.25 Inches (Dull)
Handle Length: 10 Inches
Material: Wood, Zinc Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Included: Leather sheath with strap
Stainless Steel Blade
Free Leather Sheath w/ Shoulder Strap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.